TheUniversity of Western Australia is using Warren Jones/UWAPostgraduate ResearchScholarship The scholarship is offered for domestic and worldwide trainees. Thescholarship might be granted as a complete scholarship or a top up ($10,000 pa), both with a $5,000 travel allowance and $2,000 per year upkeep allowance.
The function of the scholarship is to motivate high-calibre medical or science graduates to carry out PhD medical research which has a direct importance to the health of the higher Fremantle neighborhood
The research might be monitored and carried out at Fremantle Hospital or alternative places, as authorized by the Foundation and theUniversity Available in the 2019 round for Domestic candidates and UWA International Graduates
- ApplicationDeadline: October 31, 2018
- CourseLevel:Scholarships are offered to study postgraduate
- StudySubject: Scholarships are offered
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship might be granted as a complete scholarship or a top up ($10,000 pa), both with a $5,000 travel allowance and $2,000 per year upkeep allowance.
- Nationality: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Number of scholarship: Number not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to be qualified to register in a PhD in a school connected to the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University; be meaning to carry out medical research which has a direct importance to the health of the Greater Fremantle neighborhood; and mean to carry out the proposed research mostly at Fremantle Hospital or propose alternative guidance and area for the research for factor to consider by the Foundation and theUniversity Please click Further Information links for conditions and application details.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: if you are from a bulk you might not be needed to supply more evidence of your English Language efficiency
- How to Apply: Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships, University Postgraduate Awards (UPAs) and other UWA postgraduate research scholarships are granted by the Higher Degree by Research Scholarships Committee to qualified candidates after a competitive choice procedure on the basis of–
- scholastic accomplishment as evidenced by their scholastic record; and
- Research prospective based upon scholastic referee reports, appropriate research experience and publications, if relevant. In the competitive choice procedure, concern might be offered to trainees who are registering as internal trainees in an HDR for the very first time, and trainee who have not:
- currently finished a Research Doctorate or comparable;-LRB- *******).
- currently finished a Research Masters degree or equivalent, unless meaning to carrying out a Research Doctorate;-LRB- *******).
- Previously held an Australian Postgraduate Award, Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry) or an Australian Government- moneyed Postgraduate Research Award (omitting an IPRS and International RTP) formerly unless it was ended within 6 months of the start of advantages.
- Previously been granted, or presently be in invoice of, an existing scholarship stipend.