Applicants are welcomed to use for the Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust Overseas Scholarship to pursue the postgraduate degree. The scholarship is solely open for South African candidates.
The objective of the scholarship is to motivate South African candidates to pursue a worldwide degree.
DrCecil Renaud, a widely known Durban Philanthropist, developed The Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust (the Trust) in1988 Dr Renaud died on 3 June 1993 and bestowed the residue of his estate to the Trust.
CourseLevel: Thescholarship is offered to pursue the postgraduate degree.
StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the fields used by the university
ScholarshipAward: Thescholarship will cover the following:
- TheOverseas Scholarship, approved every year, is granted for an optimum of 2 years for postgraduate research study (Masters degree (or comparable) or PhD) in the United Kingdom at a university of the trainee’s option.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Postgraduate trainees holding a 3-year degree and presently studying to an Honours degree; or
- Undergraduate trainees in their last year of a four-year degree.
- Applicants needs to be under the age of 27 at the time of using for the Scholarship.
Nationality: South African candidates are qualified for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants need to excel in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by post.
- Email: shaimap-at-nedbank. co.za
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is October 31, 2017.