TheRepublic of Korea is happy to use its International IT Policy ProgramScholarship The scholarship is offered to pursue masters and PhD program.
The objective of the scholarship is to support IT associated scientists with work experiences with Korean entities.
SeoulNational University is a national research study university situated in Seoul, SouthKorea Seoul National University is extensively thought about to be the most distinguished university in the nation.
CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue masters and PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to IT associated scientists with work experiences.
ScholarshipAward: Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition costs (Master: approximately 2 years/ PhD: approximately 3 years).
- One- method Airfare (real quantity approximately 1,500,000 KRW).
- Living expense: 1, 500, 000 KRW/month (GPA/semester must be above 3.0).
- SettlementFund: 200,000 KRW.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Korean language program.
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in SouthKorea
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- IT associated federal government authorities or certified scientists at National Research Centers working in the IT associated fields.
- IT associated scientists with work experiences with Korean entities (Korean companies, business) are chosen.
- A bachelor’s degree (for a master candidate), a master’s degree (for a PhD candidate).
Nationality: International candidates are qualified to make an application for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Master candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree and PhD candidate need to have a master’s degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: All international candidates for whom English is not the native tongue needs to offer evidence of proficiency in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through e-mail:
- Applicants needs to send out all files to email address itpp-at- snu.ac.kr
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is October 20, 2017.