TheUniversity of Oslo is using 1-2 four-year postdoctoral fellowships in Educational Assessment andMeasurement The readily available positions are full-time and with a period of 4 years (25 % which is committed to mentor).
The primary function of the fellowships is to certify scientists for work in greater scholastic positions within their disciplines.
TheUniversity of Oslo is Norway’s earliest and greatest ranked instructional and research study organization, with 28 000 students and 7000 workers. With its broad variety of scholastic disciplines and worldwide identified research study neighborhoods, UiO is an essential factor to society.
- ApplicationDeadline: May15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Educational Assessment and Measurement.
ScholarshipAward: Salary NOK 499 600– 569 000
An expertly promoting workplace
Attractive well-being plans and a generous pension contract, in addition to Oslo’s family-friendly environment with its abundant chances for culture and outside activities.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: 1-2 positions are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Qualification requirements
- Doctoratein education/psychology/social sciences with a thesis using sophisticated quantitative techniques or doctorate in quantitative methods/psychometrics/statistics (the thesis need to be sent by the application due date; a consultation depends on the defence of the doctoral thesis being authorized)
- Publication record of high quality (how current the PhD has actually been completed will be considered)
- Plansfor premium research study in among the locations described above. Research in the crossway in between the 2 locations is likewise possible
- Preferably some mentor experience
- Personal viability and determination to team up with other staff member at CEMO
- Fluent oral and written interaction abilities in English are needed
In the assessment of the certified prospects, the complete variety of these requirements will be examined. Emphasis will be provided to high quality in regards to publications. A research study profile associated to the field of education is a benefit. However, candidates with a background from other fields are likewise welcome.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fluent oral and written interaction abilities in English are needed.
How to Apply: Theapplication need to consist of
- Cover letter consisting of a short overview of the inspiration for the application
- 3-5 page description of research study strategies and/or interests associated with the described research study hairs
- a short overview of mentor interests within CEMO’s Master program
- CV (summing up education, positions, research study experience, mentor experience and other certifying activities, such as experience with guidance of Master students)
- A list of publications