Applications are welcomed for CHARM GLOBAL Scholarship Program to study at Semyung University in SouthKorea TheScholarship Program for bachelor’s degrees is created to offer worldwide trainees with chances for Bachelor- level degrees and Korean Language Program.
This program will add to the internationalization of the SMU Campus and promote worldwide academic exchange, in addition to reinforce the shared relationship in between Korea and other nations.
University supplies the very best academic environment and field-oriented education courses to cultivate skilled individuals who will lighten up the world.
Applicants who have efficiency in the Korean (above Level 3) or English language (IELTS above5.5) will be offered choice.
ApplicationDeadline: December 8, 2017
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing Bachelor- level degrees and Korean Language Program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipPeriod: March 1, 2018 ~ February 28, 2023 (1-year Language + 4-year Degree Program)
- Tuition: The tuition charge is covered by SMU. The university entryway charge is covered by SMU also.
- KoreanLanguage Training: The complete expense for the 1 year is covered by SMU.
- DormitoryFee (IncludedMeal Plan) for 5 years.
- Dormitory charge and meal strategy are 100% supportable for both term and getaway.
- SemyungUniversity does not cover the expenditures for airline tickets, medical expenditures and insurance coverage.
Number of Scholarships: 5 trainees
Scholarship can be taken inSouth Korea
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Prospective candidates should fulfill all the list below conditions.
- Citizenship: Attention! Neither the candidate nor the moms and dads need to hold the Korean citizenship
- Age: An candidate needs to be under age 25 since March 1, 2018 (Should be born after March, 1, 1993).
- Health: An candidate needs to be in health, both physically and psychologically. Those with specials needs, however in excellent psychological and physical health, are qualified to use. Those with serious health problem are not qualified to use.
- Level of education: An candidate needs to have finished or be anticipated to finish from a high school since March 1,2018 Those who have actually currently attained a Bachelor’s degree or a greater degree are NOT ELIGIBLE to use. Those who have actually finished or are anticipated to finish from a high school in Korea are NOT ELIGIBLE to use.
- GRADES: An candidate needs to either have the cumulative grade point average (C.G.P.A.) of 80% (from 100%), or be ranked within the top 20% throughout the whole high school duration. C.G.P.A. ought to be 2.64/ 4.0, 2.80/ 4.3, 2.91/ 4.5, 3.23/ 5.0 or greater [see Appendix 2]
- An candidate need to never ever have actually been granted with any scholarship programs from Korea for a bachelor’s degree program.
- An candidate should have no restrictions in taking a trip abroad
- Applicants from low earnings households or impoverished backgrounds will be offered choice.
- Applicants who have efficiency in the Korean (above Level 3) or English language (IELTS above5.5) will be offered choice.
- Applicants with accredited ratings on their efficiency in Korean or in English might be offered choice. Some examples consist of the following:
Proficiencyin Korea: TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)
Proficiencyin English: TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS Academic (TOEFL ITPs are not appropriate)
RequiredDocuments: 1 set of the initial files listed below
- CompletedApplication Form (Form 1)
- PersonalStatement (Form 3)
- StudyPlan (Form 4)
- TwoRecommendation Letters (Form 5)
Must be from 2 different recommenders.
The letters should be composed by somebody who can offer in- depth evaluation on the candidate’s capabilities, consisting of a high school instructor, principal, or scholastic consultant.
- GraduationCertificate of High School: Those who are anticipated to finish might send a provisionary graduation certificate of high school.
- HighSchool Grade Transcript (consisting of a description of the school’s grading system)
- Certificates of Citizenship of the Applicant and Parents (Examples: abirth certificate, a government-issued certificate suggesting the parent-child relationship, a household register, or moms and dads’ passport copies)
- Copy of the Applicant’s Passport (just for prospects who effectively pass the 2nd round of choice)
How to Apply:
The soft copies of needed files need to be sent out to Yujin Shim.