AmericanInstitutes for Research is happy to provide ARISC Collaborative Heritage Management Grant Programme for the United States and Armenian candidates. The grant is granted in the field of historical and historic heritage to pursue research study program.
The function of the grant is to support the conservation and preservation of the Republic of Armenia’s historical and historic heritage.
AmericanInstitutes for Research is a not-for-profit, nonpartisan behavioural and social science research study, assessment, evaluation and technical support company based in Washington
- Application due date: March16, 2018
- CourseLevel: The grant is readily available to pursue research study program.
- StudySubject: The grant is granted in the field of historical and historic heritage.
- ScholarshipAward: The grant will cover the following:
- Nationality: United States and Armenian
- Numberof Scholarships: Not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inArmenia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: USA and Armenia
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should satisfy the essential language efficiency requirements of the host organization.
- Applicants can use through e-mail.
How to Apply:.
- Application kind (This kind should be downloaded to be finished.)
- Narrative description of the task (not to go beyond 3 double-spaced pages).
- Supporting files: approximately 2 pages of illustrative products such as pictures or maps.
- Budget and spending plan summary (should reveal funds asked for from ARISC in addition to other present and pending assistance).
- CVs for all individuals, consisting of associated workers (limitation to 2 pages each consisting of most pertinent experience and publications).
- Evidenceof recommendation from all pertinent organizations in Armenia.