Each year, the University of Southampton grants a variety of scholarships to academically talented trainees from worldwide. The brand-new Southampton Merit Scholarships are open to international trainees to pursue Master degree programme.
TheUniversity of Southampton is a public research study university situated in Southampton,England Southampton is an establishing member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in Britain.
- ApplicationDeadline: Scholarships are open for the year 2018.
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Master degree programme.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the following professors:
- Social, Human and Mathematical Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Business, Law, and Art
- SouthamptonLaw School
( with the exception of MSc (Pre- reg Physiotherapy)
- WinchesterSchool of Art
- SouthamptonBusiness School
ScholarshipAward: Scholarship totaled up to ₤ 3,000 and ₤ 2,000 will be granted.
Nationality: International trainees
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: You will be thought about qualified for a Southampton International Merit Scholarship if you satisfy all the following requirements:
- You, the trainee, are accountable to pay complete international tuition costs and you will be self-funding, i.e. you are not in invoice of a complete or partial scholarship from another source or sponsored by among the University’s international financing partners.
- You are in invoice of either a conditional or genuine deal for a location at the University of Southampton for 2017 entry (September2017) which you have actually accepted (non-UCAS applications) or accepted strongly (UCAS applications).
- The programme you want to study is qualified. See the Exceptions listed below.
- You should be a nationwide of, and domiciled in a nation beyond the EU and categorized as ‘Overseas’ for costs functions.
- You satisfy the particular scholastic requirements of thescholarship The equivalency of pertinent international certifications will be identified by the University’s basic admissions requirements.
- You pay any essential tuition charge deposit by the date alerted on your deal letter.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply:
- Identify the course you want to usefor Visit the postgraduate taught courses page.
- Check you satisfy the basic entry requirements, and, if pertinent, make certain you satisfy any unique requirements for international trainees. See more info about entry requirements.
- Find out about scholarships and sources of financing. Visit our postgraduate financing page.
- Apply online
- To use for your picked postgraduate research study course utilize our online application type For comprehensive assistance on the online application procedure download our application guide.
- PLEASE NOTE: For the very best experience with online applications please usage Google Chrome 39 or Mozilla Firefox34 Applications cannot be used Windows 10 Edge web browser.