For the scholastic year 2018-19, the University of Hawaii at Manoa has a number of international scholarships to study undergraduate program.
InternationalStudent Services (ISS), as a resource to international students and the University of Hawaii at Manoa school neighborhood, motivates and supports international students to fulfill their instructional, expert and individual objectives.
TheUniversity of Hawaii at Manoa is a public co-educational research study university along with the flagship school of the University of Hawaii system.
All candidates, regardless of nation of origin or citizenship status, will be needed to show proficiency in the English language prior to admission.
ApplicationDeadline: January 15, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
InternationalUndergraduate Student Scholarship: $10,000/ year (approximately 4 years)
JuneChun Naughton ISS Scholarship: Varies ~$500 -1,000
KenjiYamagumi Scholarship: Varies ~$500 -1,000
DaiHo Chun Scholarship: Varies ~$500 -1,000
FinancialHardship Scholarship: Varies ~$500 -1,000
OutstandingInternational Student Scholarship: Varies ~$500 -1,000
ISSInternship Scholarship: $4,000/ year
SummerFinancial Hardship Scholarship: Varies ~$500 -1,000
SummerISS Internship Scholarship: Varies ~$500 -1,000
Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: The United States and international students are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: UH Manoa trainee in legitimate F-1 or J-1 status
- Completionof at least 2 terms at UHM in the present program of research study by the award term. Continuing students who
- Have began a brand-new program should still satisfy the two-semester requirement for that present program. Example: A trainee who
- Completed a UHM bachelor’s degree and gets in a UHM master’s program will not be qualified for awards in his very first year of the master’s program (unless he is using for an internship).
- Full- time registration throughout award term (12 credits undergraduate, 8 credits graduate). Exceptions: (1) when trainee has a “Reduced Course Load” permission for last term or medical factors; and (2) for summer season awards, in which part-time registration is permitted
- Meet GPA requirements
EnglishLanguage Requirements: All candidates, regardless of nation of origin or citizenship status, will be needed to show proficiency in the English language prior to admission.
How to Apply:
- You can just access the application through your HAWAII.EDU account. Do not try to utilize a routine GMAIL account.
- Apply online
- Additional instructions will be supplied on the application concerning the submission of other needed files (e.g., declarations, spending plans, suggestions).