TheCentre on Global Health Security is delighted to coordinate with the Global Health Centre at the Graduate Institute; Geneva is using African Public Health Leaders Fellowship for the scholastic year 2018-2019 Fellowships are readily available to emerging health professionals from Africa.
ChathamHouse is regularly ranked as one of the world’s leading policy institutes. Based in London, with a full-time personnel of over 160– and with a network of 150 associate fellows– we offer strenuous and independent analysis on ways to construct a sustainably safe and secure, flourishing and simply world.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to emerging health professionals.
- StudySubject: Fellows will be anticipated to carry out a job in among the following locations:
- Communicable illness, consisting of emerging infections and antimicrobial resistance.
- InternationalHealth Regulations.
- UniversalHealth Coverage.
- The function of personal market in public health.
- Planetary health.
- Climate modification and health.
- SustainableDevelopment Goals.
- Non- infectious illness and their danger elements, consisting of weight problems and smoking cigarettes.
ScholarshipAward: The fellowship supplies fellows with a chance to:
- Hone their management abilities.
- Improve their capability to examine public health in their own nation.
- Strengthen their capability to establish, execute and assess public health efforts.
- Build networks throughout appropriate sectors.
- Nationality: This is a yearly fellowship for mid- and senior-level public health supervisors from Africa.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in The fellowship starts with a three-week structure course (2 weeks in London and one in Geneva).
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This is a yearly fellowship for mid- and senior-level public health supervisors from Africa:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, BurkinaFaso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, SouthAfrica, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia andZimbabwe
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
The fellowship is readily available to Africans, operating in Africa, who have a background in mid-level or senior public health management and who wish to reinforce their public health management abilities and understanding in order to effect genuine and long lasting modification.
Candidates should remain in a totally paid position in public health, in either a personal or public organization in Africa, that allows a month’s lack for the structure course training and time for the advancement of the job throughout the year of the fellowship. Financial assistance is readily available for the application of field work.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The applications must be sent by means of email. Please send the following files together in PDF format:
- CompletedApplication Form
- Letter of Support from Employer
- ScannedCopy of the Photo Page of Your Passport