TheUniversity of Macerata is calling applications from international students to use for its 34 th cycle of PhD Scholarship program for the scholastic year 2018/2021
Candidates should hold a B2 level certification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the comparable certification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian.
TheUniversity of Macerata wased established in 1290 and it is one of the earliest universities inEurope Its primary activities are concentrated on the liberal arts and social sciences.
- ApplicationsDeadline: Deadline 1 ^ session: June 5,2018 2 ^ session: September 4, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the list below research studies:
PhD program in LINGUISTICS, PHILOLOGICAL, LITERARY STUDIES
Ancient and Modern Languages and Literatures
Linguistics, Philology, Text Interpretation
Memories and Digital Humanities
PhD program in Human Science
Philosophy, History of Philosophy and Human Sciences
History, Politics and Institutions in the Mediterranean Area
Psychology, Communication and Social science
PhD program in Legal Studies
PrivateLaw and Legal Proceedings in a Comparative and European Perspective
Law and Individual Rights
Institutions and Local Community in the National, European and International Perspective
History and Theory of Law
PhD program in QUANTITATIVE METHODS FOR ECONOMIC POLICY
Multisectoral and Computational Methods of Analysis for Economic Policy
Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Economic Policy
NetworkAnalysis and Online Data Mining Methods for Economic Policy
PhD program in GLOBAL STUDIES, LAW, RIGHTS, POLITICS
- ScholarshipAward: Research scholarships each amounting to? 15.343,28 annually are granted on the basis of the last ranked list of each PhD course to prospects who have actually never ever been granted financing for PhD research study prior to, neither entirely or in part. Candidates who are granted scholarships have to sign up with the Gestione Separata INPS (SeparateContribution of the nationwide institute for social security) in compliance with Art.2, para. 26 of lawNo 335 of 08/081995
- Nationality: Available to candidates of all citizenships.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships are readily available
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available to candidates of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates should hold a B2 level certification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the comparable certification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian.
How to Apply: At completion of the electronic admission treatment it will be required to print and sign the registration application, to which the following files should be connected:
Theapplication for registration and associated accessories should be quickly sent out to the Officefor Scientific Research and Advanced Research Training (ViaDon Minzoni, 17– 62100 Macerata), in individual or by post or PEC: ateneo-at- pec.unimc.it ( from PEC address).