TheCenter for Innovation, Research and Creativity in the Arts (CIRCA) is granting Faculty Research Fellowship for the fall 2018 and spring 2019 terms. The fellowship is readily available to carry out research in the field of Arts.
The goal of the fellowship is to support and promote considerable Arts research at UMBC.
TheUniversity of Maryland, College Park (frequently described as the University of Maryland or UMD) is a public research university situated in the city of College Park in Prince George’s County,
- Application due date: April20, 2018
- CourseLevel: The fellowship is readily available to pursue research program.
- StudySubject: The fellowship is granted in the field of
- ScholarshipAward: Funding is planned to support and promote considerable Arts research at UMBC. CIRCA Faculty Research Fellows will get the release from mentor in the picked term (as much as two-course releases) in order to deal with a significant task or the training required to start such a job.
- Nationality: USA
- Numberof Scholarships: Number of fellowships is not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: USA
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy following requirements:
- Applicants ought to finish and send: the CIRCA Faculty Research Fellowship application type (consisting of the candidate and chair signatures); CIRCA Faculty Research Fellowship proposition (following the format standards); and CV in UMBC format.
How to Apply:.
- The faculty member’s department chair ought to email independently a one-paragraph suggestion and ranking (if more than one proposition is sent per department). All propositions should have the suggestion of the professor’s department chair. Finished applications ought to be emailed