TheEuropeanAssociation for the Study of the Liver welcome applicants for PhD Studentship in the field of standard, translational or medicalHepatology The studentship is offered for both European and non European trainees.
The goal of the studentship is to allow applicants to start an independent profession in scholastic stroke research study.
TheEuropean Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) is a European expert association for liver illness.
- Application due date: November30,2017
- CourseLevel: The studentship is offered to pursue PhD
- StudySubject: The studentship is granted in the field of standard, translational or medical Hepatology.
- ScholarshipAward: The studentship will cover the followings:
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Number of studentship is not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken inEurope
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The program is open to Europeans and Non-Europeans applicants.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have adequate understanding of the language of direction of the host university.
- In order to procedure applications, EASL will have to process the candidate’s individual information as offered in the application file. The candidate offers his/her grant such control and processing of the candidate’s individual information. EASL will deal with the candidate’s individual information in accordance with all suitable legislation and for the sole function of examining the prospect’s viability for the fellowship.
How to Apply:.
- A comprehensive research study proposition determining a crucial research study concern and the strategy to attain the objectives (max. 4 pages)
- A comprehensive CV (Max 2 pages)
- 2 referral letters (consisting of one from the prospect’s senior coach at the house organization)
- An main letter signed by the prospect’s manager at the hosting organization consisting of the following:
- A declaration detailing what does it cost? of the style and research study work will be done by the prospect,
- A declaration verifying that the item of the research study program is unpublished (as specified by not having actually appeared on PubMed) by the closing date for award submissions
- A verification that the Hosting Institution will select the prospect under a PhD fellowship plan, if the fellowship is approved.
- A verification that the prospect is, or has actually used to end up being, a member of the EASL