TheUniversity of Milan is presently accepting applications for Clinical Neuromuscular Fellowship for trainees whose training program will focus on medicinal and non-pharmacological treatments in neuromuscular illness.
As specified above, and inning accordance with particular policy (DecretoRettorale n.296522 del 04/09/2015), the University of Milan reveals a competitors for the award of one Clinical Neuromuscular Fellowship, whose training program will concentrate on medicinal and non-pharmacological treatments in neuromuscular illness.
TheUniversity of Milan is a public, multidisciplinary mentor and research study organization that uses 8 Faculties, 2 Schools, 136 research study courses, 31 Doctoral Programmes and 63 Specialisation Schools.
Students have to show that they have an excellent level of composed and spoken English, as the majority of of the programs are taught totally in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: April12, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is two-year worldwide medical fellowship
- StudySubject: The fellowship concentrate on medicinal and non-pharmacological treatments in neuromuscular illness.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship is of EUR 2.861,67 monthly, for an overall of EUR 34.700,00 a year, gross of legal charges under the Italian Tax on earnings claims law,Art 50 T.U. The scholarship will be paid in month-to-month held off instalments. The University of Milan will trigger for the fellow a compulsorily RC Professional medical insurance coverage.
- Nationality: EU and non-EU citizens
- Numberof Scholarships: Onescholarship is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inItaly
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: EU and non-EU citizens are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
Prospective fellows who will have effectively finished a Neurology, Child Neurology, Rehabilitation, Neurophysiology, Neuropsychology and Pulmonology Residency have the ability to contend for the Fellowship Program.
The EU and non-EU citizens who have actually gotten their credentials abroad must, prior to the beginning of the fellowship program, have they acknowledged by the Italian Ministry of Health, in accordance to the particular methods specified by the Ministry.
Foreign prospects must provide a main certificate confirming the level of efficiency of at least B1 level in the Italian language; if not readily available they must be prepared to take an Italian language understanding test throughout the choice interview.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students have to show that they have an excellent level of composed and spoken English, as the majority of of the programs are taught totally in English,
How to Apply: To the prospect for the program, candidates are needed to provide the following documents: