TheUniversity of Kent is providing Mozambique Conservation ResearchScholarships The scholarship is open to Mozambique trainees with a pertinent bachelor’s degree and a pertinent master degree.
TheUniversity of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, UnitedKingdom It wased established in 1965 and is identified as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 16, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing research program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the School of Anthropology & Conservation.
- ScholarshipAward: ₤14,777(2018/19 rate) plus International Fees.
- Numberof Scholarships: NotKnown
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to Mozambique residents.
Open to Mozambique homeowners with a pertinent bachelor’s degree; a pertinent Master’s degree is chosen
Candidates needs to have conservation experience with competence in plant spatial conservation prioritization
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
Candidates should publish a 2-page research proposition and CV with their University application to be thought about for this scholarship
How to Apply:
Applications are sent by means of the University of Kent application system and needs to plainly specify the scholarship title within the individual declaration