TheAuckland University of Technology is using Colab PhD/MPhil FeesScholarships The scholarships are open to domestic and worldwide candidates.
University’s goal is to motivate scientists, trainees and stakeholders to envision, construct, articulate and browse quickly altering social, financial, technological and profession environments.
AucklandUniversity of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a previous technical college was approved university status.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: December 12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing PhD or MPhil program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by tbe universigty.
- ScholarshipAward: Full fees-PHDDomestic comparable fees- MPhil.
- Nationalities: The scholarships are open to domestic and worldwide candidates.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 2 scholarships will be granted.
- Scholarship can be taken in NewZealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The scholarships are open to domestic and worldwide candidates.
Applicants needs to fulfill the entry requirements for the PhD or MPhil program at AUT.
The scholarships are offered on benefit to New Zealand residents, irreversible locals and worldwide trainees.
Preference will be provided to propositions in locations of interdisciplinary engagement relevant to Colab’s goals and research study focus.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
The candidate needs to send the application by the closing date and upload:
• Copies of records for any research study finished at an organization aside from AUT
• A copy of the Research Proposal (PGR1 or PGR2) that will be sent as a part of the application for admission.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.