TheNational Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences ( NIHSS) welcomes applications for postdoctoral fellowships in land and agrarian issues in honour of the late Professor Sam Moyo.
TheNational Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences (NIHSS) was developed on 5 December 2013 as an independent statutory body in terms of GazetteNo 37118 vol. 582 and in accordance with Section 69 checked out with areas 38 A, 38 B, and 38 C of the Higher Education Act (ActNo 101 of 1997).
The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June29, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Land and Agrarian Issues in Honour of the Late Professor Sam Moyo.
- ScholarshipAward: Successful candidates will get financing for a duration of one year valued at R300000 per year, however eco-friendly for an additional year depending upon satisfying scholastic development and accessibility of funds. The effective candidates will be needed to sign conditions of grant prior to the fellowship is launched. The fellowship program will be administered by the NIHSS and payment will happen in terms of basic NIHSS monetary policies and treatments.
- Nationalities: Citizens of South Africa are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inSouth Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of South Africa are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: The Sam Moyo Land and Agrarian Reform postdoctoral fellowships will support South African scholars, who are not in full-time work for the period of the financing duration. Applicants will be scientists who have a PhD not older than 4 years in all locations of the liberal arts and social sciences as long as they deal with land and agrarian focussed research study subjects. Researchers will likewise be motivated to check out the policy ramifications of their research study findings. Applicants ought to satisfy the list below requirements:
Relevant scholastic certifications
Coherenceand expediency of the proposed research study job
Contributionof the job to the body of understanding in the field
Publication/ s in peer-reviewed journals
Potential to boost research study activity in the host organization and department
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
The mode of using is online. Candidates ought to send the following documents for application:
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.