TheBangor University is welcoming applications for College of Arts & Humanities Fee WaiverScheme The scheme is open to trainees for pursuing PhD programs beginning in 2018/19
BangorUniversity is a Welsh university in the city of Bangor in the county of Gwynedd in NorthWales It got its Royal Charter in 1885 and was one of the establishing member organizations of the previous federal University of Wales.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June29, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Arts and Humanities.
- ScholarshipAward: Full PhD tuition fee waiver, for 3 years per trainee.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open just to UK and EU trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open just to UK and EU trainees.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified, potential trainees need to satisfy the conditions for doctoral research study at BangorUniversity Applicants should have finished or be on course to finishing an appropriate MA or MArts with a typical grade of 2:1 orDistinction The common start date for PhD research study will be 1st October2018 Other begin dates have to be warranted, will be thought about on a case by case basis and can be no behind January 2019.
This PhD Fee Waiver Scheme just uses to those not currently in invoice of other financing assistance. Students who are currently signed up for a PhD course at Bangor University are not qualified. The scheme is open just to UK and EU trainees (where the status of EU trainees might go through alter in the future). Part- time PhD trainees can likewise get involved in the scheme.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
A complete application for research study to the University’s Postgraduate Research Programmes need to be sent utilizing the University’s PostgraduateOn-LineApplication Form, showing ‘CAH Fee Waiver’ when triggered under the financing area of the online type, and recognizing the discipline for which they are using.
Candidates need to likewise send a finished Fee Waiver Application type. This should be sent out to the PostgraduateAdmissionsAdministrator Each application for a fee waiver need to be authorised and authorized by the pertinent Head of School.