TheLuca School of Arts/ KU Leuven is welcoming applications for doctoral scientist scholarship in the field of Arts to study inBelgium International trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
LUCASchool of Arts uses both expert and scholastic Bachelor, Master and Postgraduate degrees. More than 3,000 trainees can pick from more than 30 programs in Audiovisual Arts & Techniques, Interior Design & Construction, Music & Drama and Visual Arts &Design Most of the programs are in taught in Dutch and efficiency in Dutch is advised, however international trainees can be accommodated for all programs due to the substantial quantity of optional courses taught in English and to the little groups in which studio practice is taught.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue doctoral research program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in theArts Spatial Experiences: visual, acoustic, sensorimotor, tactile and conceptual.
- ScholarshipAward: We provide a four-year doctoral scholarship at KU Leuven beginning within the fiscal year of2018 The preliminary agreement covers 1 year. After the favorable assessment, this can be extended with 1 year and consequently with 2 years.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers unknowned
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- You have masters in style or art practice or masters in another field with strong international creative or style portfolio.
- Your practice has a clear research measurement that relates to the job.
- You want to work in a group and to play an active function within the LUCA research group Art, Space & Context and the Department of Art/ Architecture at the KULeuven
- You have the abilities to finish a detailed, long-lasting research job within the offered time-frame of 4 years.
- You want to interact your research at conferences, through creative or style discussions and through publications.
- You will examine area in all its types and ramifications. And you are interested in the product and immaterial qualities of area in its political and social context.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: We anticipate your composed application by e-mail prior to the due date of Saturday 30 June 2018.
Your candidature includes:
— A letter of inspiration, in which you explain how you place yourself within the field of art, research and education, and how you want to make a contribution to the advancement of research within LUCA.
— A copy of the appropriate degrees.
— A detailed CV, consisting of creative portfolio and a list of publications (if appropriate).
— An overview of your research job (max. 500 words).
Only total candidatures will be accepted for assessment. All files must be combined into one PDF. If the PDF surpasses 10 MB it must be sent out utilizing an online file transfer service (such as We Transfer). The file must not go beyond 30 MB.