-Applications are welcomed for Nijmegan School of Management Pre-Master’s Scholarship at Radboud University in theNetherlands This scholarship is readily available to Non- EEA students.
TheNSM pre-Master’s Scholarship is extremely selective and is just desired for gifted students who have actually acquired great research study results throughout their pre-Master’s and are in requirement of financial backing to pursue a Master’s degree program at the Nijmegen School of Management.
NSM provides scholastic experts with the combined disciplinary and multidisciplinary understanding required for understanding and enhancing the efficiency, effectiveness and authenticity of public, semi-public and personal organisations.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to Pre-Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to find out any of the courses used by the university
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship includes a partial tuition waiver of EUR 3,500 This suggests that the recipient of the NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship will need to pay EUR 6,379 rather of EUR9,879for the Master’s program. The NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship is not a complete scholarship and does not consist of living expenses.
- Nationality: Available to Non- EEA students.
- Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available to Non- EEA students.
EntranceRequirements: You will just be qualified to acquire an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EEA passport
- Are not qualified for the lower EEA tuition cost for other factors
- Are not qualified for other scholarship used by Radboud University
- Have passed all the courses in your pre-Master’s till the minute of application
- Are able to adhere to the conditions for acquiring a visa for the Netherlands
- Will be registered at Radboud University as a full-time trainee for the scholastic year 2018-2019in a Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be granted
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: You use for an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship by filling in the scholarshipapplication kind and submitting the needed files. You will then be asked for to publish in pdf format:
- The records of grades from your pre-Master’s at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A budget plan description, showing why do you require the financial backing and how are you preparing to cover the staying expenses,
- A recommendation letter from either the trainee consultant or among your speakers at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A curriculum vitae