TheCopenhagen Business School is now accepting applications for PhD scholarship on difficulties of European combination for the Nordic nations. International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
CopenhagenBusiness School frequently shortened and described as CBS, is a public university positioned in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The prospect needs to have a great command of the English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: The PhD Scholarship will be in the field of social and governments.
- ScholarshipAward: A PhD scholarship runs for a duration of 3 years, and consists of mentor commitments equivalent of 1/2 year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are totally employed positions, inning accordance with the nationwide Danish cumulative contract. The scholarship consists of the tuition costs, workplace, travel grants plus an income, presently beginning with monthly app. DKK 23.770(app. 3,160 euro) approximately DKK 28.964(app. 3,860 euro) depending upon seniority, plus a pension contribution amounting to 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base pay.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
To be thought about, the prospect needs to have a standard training at the Masters level (just like the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure). An instructional background in the social sciences is required. The candidate should have effectively finished the Master’s degree prior to starting PhD at CBS. The candidate should likewise be proficient in English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidate should likewise be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Theapplication (see link listed below) should consist of a 5-page task description. This research study proposition need to include a discussion of an initial research study concern, a description of the preliminary theoretical structure and method, a discussion of the recommended empirical product along with a work strategy. In addition to the research study proposition, the application should consist of copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a matching level, quick curriculum vitae (CV), a list of documents and publications, and one copy of a chosen composed work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applicants should confine documents for English language abilities.