TheKuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad now welcomes scholarship applications from certified and deserving people looking for monetary help in pursuing their full-time undergraduate research studies in Malaysian institutions of higher learning.
KualaLumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”) is a business integrated in Malaysia and noted on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad with a market capitalisation of roughly RM267 billion at completion of December 2017.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August24, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue undergraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the fields of:.
- AgriculturalSciences or associated disciplines
- Sciences(Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering(Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- RealEstate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship of worth Degree: RM10, 000 per scholastic year.
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available for Malaysian people.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is readily available for Malaysian people.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be a Malaysian resident
- Good scholastic outcomes (STPM, A-Levels or comparable minimum 2As/ Foundation- minimum CGPA of 3.5)
- Good command of English both composed and spoken
- A record of active involvement in after-school activities
- Must have actually a validated positioning from institutions of higher learning
- Not bonded, holding other scholarship or getting help from any organisation
- Be prepared to serve a 3 year bond with the Group at any area upon graduation.
How to Apply: Download the application type The finished type, certificates and provide letter from the organization are to be sent out by post.