Do you wish to enhance your business abilities and searching for a scholarship? If so, you can request the Merit-BasedGraduate Business Scholarships administered by the Clarkson University.
The program supports determined trainees of high calibre who want to begin the Reh School of Business graduate programs for the scholastic session 2020-2021
ClarksonUniversity will offer as much as a minimum of 75% tuition discount rate to the effective trainees in the USA.
Establishedin 1896, Clarkson University is an independent, nationally acknowledged technological university that uses more than 50 undergraduate majors & minors and likewise uses masters and postgraduate degrees.
Why research study at Clarkson University? CU improves the quality of trainee life and pays for trainees access to and interaction with their professors. Students will get understanding in a business field under the assistance of outstanding instructors and have a chance to construct a brilliant future.
ApplicationDeadline: December 1, 2020
- University: Clarkson University
- Department: School of Business
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to a minimum of 75% tuition discount rate
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Graduate degree in the field of Business
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- Clarkson trainees are anticipated to continue satisfying scholastic standing in order to preserve scholarship status (need to bring a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in all graduate coursework).
- Accelerated BS/BA/MBA trainees who want to receive benefit awards need to take the GMAT despite their grade point average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no different application procedure, trainees need to just need to take admission in the academic degree program at theUniversity After being signed up, they will be instantly thought about for merit-based scholarships.
- SupportingDocuments: You need to send the following supporting products:
- All college records
- GRE or GMAT Test Scores
- 2-3 recommendation letters from a professor of expert recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS Test Scores (if suitable)
- Personal declaration or Essay (250– 500 words)
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates need to satisfy all the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Allinternational candidates for whom English is not the native tongue needs to offer evidence of skills in the English language.
ClarksonUniversity will offer 4 scholarships: Awards are based upon a portion of the overall expense of the particular program you are using to:
- Fellowship(3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT)– a minimum of 15%
- Dean’s (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT)– a minimum of 25%
- Presidential(3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT)– a minimum of 40%
- Trustees(3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT)– a minimum of 75%