Get financial backing to begin your scholastic journey in NewZealand The University of Otago is supplying the Vice-Chancellor’s Business Scholarships for exceptional international students.
The function of this research study program is to offer financial backing prospects who are going to participate in an undergraduateBusiness degree at the University of Otago.
This assistance will assist students with the expense of their research studies at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
TheUniversity of Otago is a research-led university that holds a great credibility on the international level for quality. From business to law, the University of Otago uses a broad spectrum of graduate, postgraduate, and PhD programs to more than 20,000 students.
Why research study at the University of Otago? While studying at this university, prospects will acquire an academic experience, delight in trainee services, and make the most of great deals of professions and profession chances.
ApplicationDeadline: October31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$10,000for tuition costs
- Number of Award s: Varies
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken inNewZealand
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all over the world (other than New Zealand residents)
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Business
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- Must be international students
- Their last year of secondary school abroad or in New Zealand accomplishing a University Entrance credentials equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- Must have actually acquired entryway to the University of Otago and are planning to register for full-time research study in a bachelor’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no requirement to make an official application for thisapplication All the prospects will immediately be thought about for this application after taking admissionin a suitable course.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates may be asked to offer the following files: Pre- credentials degree, copies of scholastic records, certificates of English language efficiency, a declaration, and a copy of passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should hold a high school diploma to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Theuniversity accepts the following tests for bachelor degree program:
- DuolingoEnglish Test (DET) with the following ratings
- IELTS Indicator test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- CambridgeCertificate in Advanced English
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- GCE AS level General Paper
- PearsonTest of English (PTE) Academic
The financing program will offer the award of NZ$10,000 This award will help students to cover the tuition charge of an authorized course.