ForSeptember 2018, Coventry University is using CU-SDID Scholarship for Indonesian students. Scholarships are offered for students to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University.
CoventryUniversity is a public research study university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the broader Coventry UniversityGroup It was previously referred to as Lanchester Polytechnic till 1987, and Coventry Polytechnic till it was granted university status in 1992.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- Application due date: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: University will pay ₤ 5,000 to the postgraduate tuition charges for the courses that CU-SDID Scholars research study.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Indonesian students are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: A panel will just think about applications for this scholarship that satisfy eligibility requirements, and by themselves benefit. Students needs to finish an application to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University beginning in September2018 Applications needs to be for a postgraduate course at CoventryUniversity In addition, a qualified trainee needs to:
Be an Indonesian nationwide and presently domiciled in Indonesia.
Have used as a self-funded trainee paying abroad worldwide tuition charges.
Hold a conditional deal to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University.
Have sent a legitimate course application, and scholarship application consisting of a declaration of assistance, prior to 30 June 2018.
Hold an Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.2 or greater (or comparable).
An effective recipient must be prepared to represent Coventry University as a trainee supporter along with their research studies. They will be needed to assist the International Office by offering marketing details, which might consist of routine contribution to a blog site, videos and interviews.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply:
To use for this scholarship, finish the application type and return by e-mail or post.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.