TheDepartment of Information Systems, University of Cape Town (UCT) is wanting to hire impressive prospect for the post-doctoral scientist position in the location of mobile bullying and information security.
TheUniversity of Cape Town is a public research study university situated in Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available for pursuing postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the field of Mobile bullying & Information Security.
- ScholarshipAward: The worth of the Fellowship is repaired at R150000 per year and is tenable for one year. No moving costs are readily available. An extra R60000 will be readily available throughout the year for Miscellaneous costs and conference travel. The Fellowships bring no advantages and a regulation for tax exemption will be requested by UCT on behalf of the effective prospect.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inSouth Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Both South African and foreign prospects are qualified.
Applicants need to have finished their doctoral research study in the last 5 years.
Applicants might not formerly have actually held full-time scholastic posts.
The candidate will be anticipated to have an impressive instructional profile in Computer Science, Information Systems, or associated discipline, with proof of interest and a capability to carry out research study in those fields.
The effective prospect will be anticipated to release at least one journal publications in DoE recognized journals, and at least one DoE-conformant conference paper, throughout the year of period.
The effective prospect will be needed to participate in a Memorandum of Agreement with the University of Cape Town and a Memorandum of Understanding with his/her Principal Investigator.
The effective prospect will be needed to abide by the University of Cape Town’s authorized policies, treatments and practises for the postdoctoral sector.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
Applications need to consist of the following:
- A covering letter describing the prospect’s viability and experience, in addition to his/her schedule.
- The candidate’s complete curriculum vitae and a complete list of publications.
- The names (and contact information) of at least 2 academics who have actually taught, monitored or worked along with the candidate.
- Certified copies of all scholastic records (undergraduate, Honours (if relevant), Masters (if relevant) and PhD). Please do not consist of copies of certificates.
- All candidates undergo the policies, treatments and guidelines surrounding the postdoctoral sector at the University of Cape Town.
How to Apply:
Potential prospects are motivated to call Professor Michael Kyobe informally well prior to the application due date, consisting of a CV, and a research study proposition.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.