-The TU Dortmund University is welcoming applications for graduation scholarships to international students from the DAAD Logo klein task STIBET I. Graduation scholarships can just be offered to international students and doctoral prospects who accomplished great scholastic efficiency, have actually registered their thesis and are in monetary crisis.
Since its starting 49 years back, TU Dortmund University has actually established a profile of its personal. With 16 professors varying from science and engineering to social sciences and cultural research studies, the university presently has close to 34,600 students and 6,200 members of personnel, consisting of 300 teachers. There have to do with 80- degree programs to select from, some timeless, some ingenious, and some even special to thisuniversity We likewise provide an extensive program of instructor training for all kinds of school.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 6, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to academic degree in addition to postgraduate degree program
- StudySubject: These scholarships are for students composing their PhD, bachelor or master’s thesis.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship amount is set by theDAAD Grantees get a minimum of 250 Euros a month. The period of scholarship financing can vary from one to 3 months. A scholarship extension is usually possible; nevertheless, candidates are needed to reapply.
- Nationality: Availablefor international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are readily available for international students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
Graduation scholarships can just be offered to international students and doctoral prospects who accomplished great scholastic efficiency, have actually registered their thesis and are in monetary crisis.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Please send your application to the International Office on time by means of mail (Emil- FiggeStr 61, 44227 Dortmund). You can likewise drop your application off at the after-hours mail box situated beside the primary structure of the International Office or at space 2019 B or personally toMs WasilaAl-Dubai
To use, please send the following files:
- Completedapplication kind
- Confirmation of registration for your last paper (page 9of the application; to be completed by the Examinations Office) (Pr üfungsamt).
- Current certificate of registration
- Current introduction of your grades
- Copy of your residency authorization
- Bank declarations for the last 3 months (June to August 2018)
- Proof of an obstructed account, legal responsibility to pay, scholarship or revenues
- If suitable, charge card declarations for the last 3 months
- If suitable, bank declarations from your partner
- If suitable, a copy of your present work agreement