Korean nationals are welcomed to use for the Danish Government Scholarships for the scholastic session of 2018-2019 These scholarships are readily available to pursue bachelor, master and PhD degree program.
The objective of the scholarships is to motivate the facility and advancement of direct contacts and contracts in between organizations in Denmark and the Republic of Korea.
TheDanish Ministry of Higher Education and Science is the Danish ministry in charge of research study and education above high school/upper secondary school.
CourseLevel: These scholarships are readily available to pursue bachelor, master and PhD program.
StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in the fields provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Scholarshipsfor 3-12 months for PhD students.
- Scholarshipsfor 5-10 months for master’s students
- Scholarshipsfor 5-10 months for bachelor’s students who study Danish language and literature
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not offered.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Who inspire their option of a particular research study program or discipline through its relation to Danish language, culture or other Danish locations of knowledge. Successful candidates will explain the Danish measurement in their option of research studies or research study when using in fields such as: style, music, architecture, well-being, ecological research studies, and so on
- Who is chosen by a speaker who teaches Danish in their house nation? Applicants ought to consist of a referral from the speaker in their application.
- Who research study Danish or Scandinavian languages and literature.
- Who describes a worldwide well-known speaker at the preferred Danish host organization with whom they want to study
- Who has actually called the preferred Danish host university and got an invite from a speaker to carry out research studies or research study there.
- Who research study at a partner university or organization of the preferred Danish host university.
Please note you are disqualified for a scholarship if:
- You are currently registered or preparing to register in a complete degree, joint degree, or double degree program inDenmark Full, joint, and double degree students are ruled out exchange students and are disqualified for scholarships.
- You are not presently registered in, or performing research study at, an organization of college in your house nation.
- You mean to pursue research studies at a bachelor’s level throughout your remain in Denmark in fields besides Danish language and literature.
- You strategy to carry out research studies or research study on a part-time, instead of a full-time, basis.
Nationality: Korean candidates are qualified for these scholarships.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants need to have InternationalScholarship
How to Apply: Applicants can use through e-mail.
- Download the application kind, total, and send it and all the needed files– consisting of the Certificate of Proficiency in English.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is March 1, 2018.