TheUniversity of Strathclyde, Faculty of Engineering is happy to provide Dean’s Excellence Award to trainees of high scholastic capability for 2018 entry. The Dean’s Excellence Awards are open to all well-qualified candidates from India signing up with the one year full-time postgraduate MSc programs in session 2018/19
TheUniversity of Strathclyde is dedicated to offering a top quality education and experience to all trainees, regardless of their background. Inspiring them to establish to their complete capacity, producing impressive expert and resourceful individuals for the market, company, and the occupations.
IELTS is the most extensively offered, and present basic requirements are IELTS (Academic): 6.5 total (no specific band less than 5.5).
- ApplicationDeadline: May18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue postgraduate MSc taught programs.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the fields of Civil and ecological engineering, Mechanical and aerospace engineering.
- ScholarshipAward: The worth of each award is ₤ 4,000, and will be contributed to tuition costs.
- Nationality: Indian trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Onescholarship is offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Indian trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
Applications are welcomed from well-qualified candidates from India signing up with any of the 1 year full-time postgraduate MSc programs in the Departments of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: University accepts a number of English language tests as evidence of efficiency inEnglish IELTS is the most extensively offered, and present basic requirements are IELTS (Academic): 6.5 total (no specific band less than 5.5).
How to Apply: Please total TheDean’s Excellence Awardapplication kind estimating your candidate number, and e-mail to mae-pg-at- strath.ac.uk