The brand-new Swiss National Science Foundation Ambizione Grants are now readily available for the scholastic year 2018-2019 The financing plan want to promote certified researchers from Switzerland in addition to exceptional researchers from abroad.
Ambizione grants are focused on young researchers (who hold a doctorate degree not more than 4 years ago) who want to perform, handle and lead an independent task at a Swiss college organization.
In its objective declaration, the SNSF explains how it intends to act in the very best interests of researchers, political authorities, the public, and its own workers. It specifies the aspirations and worths notifying its work.
- ApplicationDeadline: November 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are readily available to young researchers.
- StudySubject: Ambizione grants are open to researchers from all disciplines.
- ScholarshipAward: The grants consist of the wage and task funds for an optimum of 3 years. Ambizione grants with wage consist of the beneficiaries’ own wage. The SNSF identifies the quantity of the wage by contract with the research organization.
- The SNSF might set a ceiling for the wage.
- In addition, task funds pursuant to Article 11 paragraph 1 letters a– hare covered. Such funds might not surpass CHF 400,000for the four-year grant. If the period of the Ambizione grant with wage is less than 4 years, the optimum quantity will be proportionately smaller sized.
- Nationality: Swiss and Foreign Nationals
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers unknowned
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Swiss and Foreign nationals are qualified to use for this grant.
EntranceRequirements: The exact durations are computed on the basis of the pertinent submission due date (1 November 2018)
- Applicants should hold a Doctorate (PhD) or have actually finished their medical research studies (Staatsexamen or comparable test).
- Applications might be sent no behind 4 years after finishing the doctorate (PhD). The date of the evaluation, respectively the defence of the doctoral thesis is the pertinent date.
- Applicants who have actually finished their medical examination and have actually done medical work for a minimum of 3 years after finishing their research studies (expert accreditation by the FMH is a benefit) might send an application no behind 9 years after conclusion of the medical examination.
- Research activities of a minimum of 12 months after the doctorate (PhD), respectively after the medical examination carried out at an organization various from the one where the doctorate was acquired, respectively the medical degree was gotten.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Submission of propositions
- How to send a proposition?
- Applications should be sent through the mySNF platform.
- Guidelinesfor sending an Ambizione proposition (PDF, 25 KB)
- Evaluation treatment
- The examination treatment for Ambizione grants consists of 2 phases.
- Evaluation treatment of the SNSF