–TheDepartment of Economics and Management (DEM) of the University of Padova are using online applications for 10 Ph D Scholarships beginning at end of September2018 These scholarships are readily available to trainees of citizenships.
TheDepartment uses a full-time, three-year innovative doctoral program for trainees who wish to accomplish an exceptional training both in Economics and Management.
TheDepartment of Economics and Management (DEM) of the University of Padova is one of the leading research study organizations in Italy for economics and company science. The last nationwide research study evaluation that covered the duration 2011-2014 ranked the University of Padova initially in the clinical location consisting of economics, company science and stats. This result fits well with the very first rank attained by the University of Padova in 7 out of 14 clinical locations thought about in the evaluation. The DEM uses a worldwidePh D. program with a long custom of quality and success that matches the department’s deal of bachelor and master degrees.
- ApplicationsDeadline: Theapplication for the scholastic year 2018/2019 will be open from May 25 to June 26, 2018.
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Ph D program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the fields of Economics and Management (three-year, full-time program).
- Nationality: All citizenships are welcome.
- Numberof Scholarships: Ten Ph D Scholarships at the Department of Economics and Management, Padova.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are readily available to trainees of citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
The program is open to trainees from all nations, offered they hold a Master degree or equivalent in economics, company sciences, stats, mathematics or engineering. Students who are going to finish up until September 30 th, 2018 might use too.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Proofof English skills is needed (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS however elective). GRE basic test is not needed however warmly suggested.
How to Apply: To use prospects are welcomed to send:
- Curriculum vitae
- A research study proposition (max 4 pages)
- All degree certificates
- All authorities records
- Proofof English skills (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS however elective)
- Two letters of suggestion
- clinical publications (if any)
- A brief summary of the Master thesis (max 4 pages)
GRE basic test is not needed however warmly suggested.