TheDepartment of Computer Science, Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, reveals an open require as much as 2 PhD positions with unique financing beginning with September 2018.
MasarykUniversity is the 2nd biggest university in the Czech Republic, a member of the Compostela Group and the UtrechtNetwork Founded in 1919 in Brno as the 2nd Czech university, it now consists of 9 professors and 35,115 trainees.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are granted for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Positions are granted in the following locations:
Topic: Control of dispersed multi-agent systems under temporal restrictions
Supervisor:Prof Ivana? erná
Topic: Structural Graph Theory and Algorithmic Metatheorems
Supervisor:Prof Petr Hlin? ný
- ScholarshipAward: Each of the PhD positions is moneyed with a stipend of net worth at least 29000 CZK each month (this quantity consists of the basic doctoral stipend and the extra-departmental supplement of 10000 CZK each month), which is roughly 1100 Eur and is above the level of a typical net income in the CzechRepublic The stipend is given to effective candidates for the very first 2 years, with an anticipated renewal (after an examination) for another 2 years. The overall length of research study is 4 years.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 2 positions are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in theCzech Republic
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Czech Republic are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Prospective PhD trainees are anticipated to reveal their research study background and abilities in the location of the picked PhD subject. They needs to likewise excel in English; anticipation of Czech is not needed.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants are recommended to call straight their potential manager (as noted below) for more particular information, well ahead of the due date. Applications consisting of CV, inspiration letter, and perhaps other appropriate files supporting the prospect’s quality must be sent out through e-mail.