TheUniversity of Manchester is providing Morton Award for InternationalExcellence Scholarships are granted to the 10 greatest scholastic achievers on entry to Chemical Engineering.
TheUniversity of Manchester is a public research study university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: Openfor 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing undergraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- ScholarshipAward: This prominent award is open to all international trainees and has a worth of ₤ 4,000 The scholarships are paid in instalments of ₤ 1,000 annually for all 4 years of the MEng course.
- Numberof Scholarships: The Morton Award for International Excellence is granted to the 10 greatest scholastic achievers on entry to Chemical Engineering.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Students from the list below nations have actually been receivers of the Morton award: Bangladesh, Brunei, China, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Trinidad and Tobago.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.