TheDepartment of Geography at Dartmouth College now wants to welcome candidates for its 2-year postdoctoral fellowships who will both enhance and enhance existing department strengths in research study and mentor. The fellowships are specifically for worldwide trainees.
The objective of the fellowships is to support trainees who hold a PhD and effective candidate will contribute intellectually to the department and College by teaming up with professors to perform interdisciplinary research study while likewise teaching 2 ~10 week long courses annually.
DartmouthCollege is a personal Ivy League research study university in Hanover, New Hampshire, UnitedStates Established by Eleazar Wheelock, it is the ninth-oldest organization of college in the United States and one of the 9 colonial colleges chartered prior to the American Revolution.
- ApplicationDeadline: February28, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue postdoctoral research study program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the field of Human Geography.
- ScholarshipAward: Fellows get a yearly stipend of $52,500, plus a $1000 research study allowance.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to obtain the fellowship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Number of fellowships are not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to obtain the fellowship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants ought to hold a PhD or be in the lasts of a PhD program.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- Applicants can use by means of online:
- Please send a letter of application that deals with research study and mentor interests, curriculum vitae, as much as 3 reprints, and names and contact details for 3 referees by February 28, 2018.