TheAsfaha Laboratory is accepting applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher position to begin instantly. The Asfaha Laboratory is happy to provide postdoctoral research study fellowship Position at the Department of Medicine in Canada.
The perfect prospect will have a background in Cell and Molecular Biology, and Physiology, in addition to, a record of clinical publications.
With a strong concentrate on mentor, research study and scientific service, the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine completely support the objective and worths of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, the London Health Sciences Centre andSt Joseph’s Health Care London.
- ApplicationDeadline: Applications will be examined as gotten up until the position is filled.
- CourseLevel: ResearchFellowships are offered to the postdoctoral research study program.
- StudySubject: Research Fellowships are granted at the Department of Medicine.
- Nationality: Canadian trainees are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Canadian trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this research study fellowship scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
- PhD in a pertinent discipline; Cell & Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or Genetics favored;-LRB- *******).
- A strong understanding of research study style, research study approach and information analysis;-LRB- *******).
- Advanced understanding of analytical software application bundles;.
- Excellent oral interaction and technical writing abilities;-LRB- *******).
- Experiencein preparation and publication of manuscripts;-LRB- *******).
- Excellent computer system abilities (e.g., Microsoft Office, Reference Manager, EndNote, SPSS);-LRB- *******).
- Ability to take directed effort and to work in an arranged style within a busy research study environment, consisting of versatility in moving in between independent and collective work;-LRB- *******).
- Demonstrated collegiality, professionalism and social abilities.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates need to have outstanding oral and written interaction abilities.
How to Apply: Please send out a letter of application (Addressed to Dr Samuel Asfaha) consisting of a one-page description of research study experience and interests, an upgraded curriculum vitae, and names & contact details of 3 referees to sasfaha2-at- uwo.ca.
scholarships in Canada!