Applications are welcomed for TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme to young scientists from developing countries (besides Pakistan) who want to pursue research study to a PhD in chemical and life sciences.
ICCBS will offer a regular monthly stipend which needs to be utilized to cover living expenses, such as food, lodging, regional transport and incidental small health problem. The regular monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
TWAS– The World Academy of Sciences for the development of science in developing countries– works to support sustainable success through research study, education, policy and diplomacy. TWAS is an international science academy based in Trieste, Italy.
- ApplicationDeadline: August31, 2018
- CourseLevel: PostgraduateFellowships are offered to pursue (PhD research study) program.
- StudySubject: Postgraduate Fellowships are granted in chemical and life sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: ICCBS will offer a regular monthly stipend which needs to be utilized to cover living expenses, such as food, lodging, regional transport and incidental small health problem. The regular monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
- Nationality: PostgraduateFellowships are offered to trainees from developing countries in the South.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Fellowship is offered to trainees from Developing Countries in the South:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tom é and Pr íncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
EntranceRequirements: Applicantsfor these fellowships need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Be an optimum age of 35 years on 31 December of the year of application,
- Hold a Master’s degree in a field of lives sciences;-LRB- *******).
- Be nationals of a developing nation (besides Pakistan);.
- Must not hold any visa for short-term or irreversible residency in Pakistan or any industrialized nation;-LRB- *******).
- Provide a certificate of health from a certified medical physician;-LRB- *******).
- For SANDWICH Fellowships: be signed up PhD trainees in their house nation and offer the “Registration and No Objection Certificate” from the HOME university (see sample on page 6) OR
- FULL-TIME Fellowships: want to sign up at the University of Karachi (Pakistan);-LRB- *******).
- Provide an authorities Acceptance Letter from the manager or head of department at ICCBS. Requests for approval need to be directed to the Director of ICCBS (Prof M.I. Choudhary at [email protected] or [email protected]) who will help with project of a host manager. In getting in touch withProf Choudhary, candidates need to accompany their demand for an initial approval letter with copy of their CV and a research study proposition summary and 2 referral letters;-LRB- *******).
- Provide proof of efficiency in English, if medium of education was not English;-LRB- *******).
- Provide proof that s/he will go back to her/his house nation on conclusion of the fellowship;-LRB- *******).
- Not use up other projects throughout the duration of her/his fellowship;-LRB- *******).
- Be economically accountable for any accompanying member of the family.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- How to Apply: The due date for invoice of applications is up until 31 August 2018.
- Applicants needs to send an Acceptance Letter from ICCBS when using, or by the due date at the most recent. Without initial approval the application will not be thought about for choice
- Reference letters need to be on letter-headed paper and SIGNED.
- Applicants needs to understand that they can use for just one fellowship annually. With the exception of the VisitingScientists program, all other fellowship programs used by TWAS and OWSD are equally unique.
- Applications can just be accepted by means of the online website utilizing the use now button at the bottom of this page.
scholarships in Pakistan!