The CHEGG, Department of Sociology, Faculty of Political and Social Sciences is pleased to provide its full-time positions as a postdoctoral scientist for 2 years.
The objective of the position is to support global trainees have an eager interest in interdisciplinary research, there is no specific choice for either qualitative or quantitative technique, however efficiency in both locations is valued.
GhentUniversity (Dutch: Universiteit Gent, abbreviated as UGent) is a public research university situated in Ghent,Belgium It was developed in 1817 by King William I of the Netherlands.
Application due date: November30, 2017
CourseLevel: Position is offered for the postdoctoral scientist.
StudySubject: Position is granted to a trainee who holds a PhD degree in the Social Sciences.
ScholarshipAward: Full- time positions (100%) as Postdoctoral Researcher for 2 years (with the possibility to extend the agreement on the basis of an acceptable efficiency)
Nationality: International candidates are qualified to get the fellowship.
Numberof Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not provided.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International candidates are qualified to get the fellowship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to hold a PhD degree in the Social Sciences (ideally Sociology, Public Administration or Political Sciences) or a degree acknowledged as comparable.
- Applications must consist of an inspiration letter, a Curriculum Vitae, a two-page proposition of the research the prospect wish to perform within the field of Higher Education Governance, please combine these 3 parts in one file.
- Copiesof Bachelor, Master and PhD degrees as a different file.
- The prospect will get an e-mail validating invoice of theapplication It is imagined that task interviews will occur in December 2017.
How to Apply:.
Applications ought to be sent out no behind 30 November 2017 by email.