Applications are welcomed for Heinz- Kühn-FoundationScholarships for young journalists from Developing countries. This is completely moneyed scholarship which offers funds to make it possible for prospects to acquire expert journalism experience in North-Rhine-Westphaliafor as much as 3 months.
The goal of the Heinz- Kühn-Foundation is to support the training and expert advancement of junior journalists.
In order to promote the training and additional education of young journalists, the Heinz- Kühn-Stiftung awards six-week or three-month scholarships for remains abroad in Africa, Asia and Latin America to young journalists fromNorth Rhine-Westphalia At the very same time, the structure financial resources as much as six-month stays for journalists from Africa, Asia and Latin America in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Applications due date: November30, 2017
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to young journalists.
- StudySubject: The structure awards scholarships to young journalists from North-Rhine-Westphaliafor six-week or three-month reporting journeys in developing countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship holders get
- a lump-sum contribution to living costs in the host nation (with scholarship payments covering training and living costs in the host nation);-LRB- *******).
- a lump-sum allowance for flight and taking a trip costs (the structure pays a return air ticket for prospects from abroad);-LRB- *******).
- an allowance to cover expenses of research study products (e.g. literature);-LRB- *******).
- an allowance for journeys within the host nation; and,
- (If essential, for scholarship holders from abroad) a German language course of as much as 4 months at the Düsseldorf or Bonn based Goethe-Institute
In the preceeding the scholarship and throughout the period of the scholarship, the Heinz- Kühn-Foundation will supply assistance.
- Nationality: Young journalists from North-Rhine-Westphalia and developing countries are qualified for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Young journalists from North-Rhine-Westphalia and developing countries are qualified for a scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Young journalists from North-Rhine-Westphalia and developing countries are qualified for a scholarship if they please the list below requirements:
- Have an eager interest in advancement problems;-LRB- *******).
- have actually currently gotten significant expert experience in journalism (a finished college education is preferable);-LRB- *******).
- Are not older than 35 years of age; and,
- Have a great command of the main language of their host nation (prospects from abroad should a minimum of have a fundamental understanding of the German language).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Have a great command of the main language of their host nation (prospects from abroad should a minimum of have a fundamental understanding of the German language).
How to Apply:
Journalists who satisfy the requirements for a scholarship need to initially call the structure to go over possible host countries and their subjects of interest.
Applicationsfor the list below year should be gotten by 30 November.
The structure’s postal address is:
Ministerpr äsident des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
The following files need to be confined with the application:
- Curriculum vitae in tabular kind and a photo;-LRB- *******).
- Certificates of occupation training and present profession;-LRB- *******).
- Foreign languages certificates;-LRB- *******).
- German prospects need to supply a comprehensive declaration describing their factors for using, their option of host nation and proposed subject of research study.
- Candidatesfrom abroad needs to supply a letter of inspiration in German.