TheHokkaido University is arranging Special Grant Program for the students who are using to a doctoral course with among the graduate school. The programme will cover tuition charge for international students.
The goal of the grants is to allow candidates to start an independent profession in scholastic stroke research study.
TheHokkaido University is among the earliest, biggest, and many prominent universities inJapan In 2014, Hokkaido University was ranked 39 th in the QS World University Rankings in the field of Agriculture/Forestry and within the top 100 in 6 fields Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Biological Sciences, and Earth/OceanSciences.
- ApplicationDeadline: Applications are open for the admission of April 2018.
- CourseLevel: These grants are readily available to pursue doctoral programme.
- StudySubject: These grants are granted in the fields provided by among the graduate school:
- ScholarshipAward: These receivers have their tuition costs waived in exchange for working as a research study assistant.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inJapan
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have a masters degree or comparable and have actually finished at least 18 years of education.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants are needed to take either TOEFL or TOEIC in advance.
- Theapplication procedure for this scholarship is carried out by each graduate school. Please note that not all graduate schools take part in this program– please describe the list above.
How to Apply:.
- A finished application type
- A self-addressed stamped envelope
- A copy of an individual recognition (e.g. chauffeur’s license)