The new “Deusto Business School-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants Programme” is on offer for Spanish in addition to foreign students to study in Spain. Grants are open to pupils registered in bachelor’s degree studies and postgraduate studies at Deusto Business School – University of Deusto.
This financial aid is offered though a grants programme to empower pupils with limited means as well as a great academic record to start or continue their studies.
The University of Deusto is a Spanish private university possessed by the Society of Jesus, with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastián, and the Deusto Business School division in Madrid. The University of Deusto is the earliest private university in Spain.
Course Level: Grants can be found to pursue Undergraduate in addition to Postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Grants are given for these programmes:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Master’s degree in Human Resources
- Master’s degree in European & International Business Management
- Master’s degree in Advanced Marketing
- Master’s degree in Finance
- Master’s degree in Competitiveness & Innovation
- Master’s degree in International Business
Scholarship Award: The DBS-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants are given in the type of a 20% to 40% percentage decrease in the tuition fee (the contribution fee and credit acknowledgement fees aren’t included) for first-time enrolment in areas. This decrease will be applied to each one of the monthly tuition payments.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship might be taken in Spain
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
Students who have already been admitted to postgraduate studies of Deusto Business School (except Master’s degree in Accounts Auditing) and that have a grade point of average of 6 on a range of 0-10 (or the equivalent for foreign degree programmes) are qualified to make an application for the DBS-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants.
Candidates’ CVs, academic and private motives for examining the Master’s degree as well as their connection with all the University of Deusto will undoubtedly be appraised for the ultimate decision.
Nationality: Spanish and foreign students qualify to apply for this Grant programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language/Test Requirements: To find out the language(s) of education for every degree please begin to see the entire record of classes in the Academic Offer sections.
Applicants must establish your language competence. The University of Deusto favors globally accepted language evaluations.
English Language Requirement: Applicants meaning to attend lessons in English are suggested to have at least a B2 English degree according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. A B2 amount is identical to:
- First Certificate in English (Cambridge)
- a minimal TOEFL score 61 iBT (web based), 173 CBT (computer based), 500 PBT (paper based)
- IELTS 5.0
How to Apply: Grant programs may be sent:
- By post to the Grant Service of the University of Deusto (both Campus)
- To the e-mail becas-at-deusto.es
- Or submitted at the Grants Service during office hours
- Application form
- Academic transcript of the studies giving accessibility to the Master’s degree programme (UD grads are exempt). In the event the grade point average isn’t revealed (on a scale of 0-10), certification supplying evidence of the mark.
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format
- Letter of motivation saying the academic and private motives for examining the Master’s degree.
- Proof of home with a record of most of the individuals living in your home.
- A complete photocopy of the 2016 income tax and assets statement for every one of the computable family. In the occasion that any computable family members shouldn’t need to file an income tax and assets statement, a certification in the Treasury with all the sales account assignment for this exercise.
- In instances of separation or divorce, evidence of the upgraded quantity of the pension received must be shown, or, if relevant, evidence that it hasn’t yet been gathered.
- Certificates of all of the family’s income during 2016 from unemployment benefits, pensions, promotion funds, etc. which aren’t revealed in detail on the income tax and/ or assets statement.
- Proof of the following, if related to the applicant’s scenario:
- Member of substantial family
- Legally capable handicap.
- Document supplying evidence of the pupil’s economical – freedom.
- Foreign pupils must supply the equivalents of the preceding records issued in their own home country.
Application Deadline: Grant application deadline is June 16, 2017.