Griffith University is pleased to offer HLSS Honours Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia. This scholarship can be acquired to the Australian citizens and New Zealand Citizens for the academic year 2017-2018.
The intention of the programme to assist pupils for his or her instruction and enhance their abilities and self-confidence.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east shore of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. The University is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who had been twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia.
Course Level: The scholarship can be obtained to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: This scholarship is given within the School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science Honours Programs.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover $3,000.
Number of scholarship: Not understood
Scholarship might be required in the Australia
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Be a Australian citizen, permanent resident, long-term humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizens.
- Have lately finished an undergraduate degree in Arts, communication or journalism.
- Be registered in or be qualified for entrances into among the subsequent school of Humanities , Language and Social Science Honours programme for 2017:
- Bachelor of Art (Honours) (2005 or 2007)
- Bachelor of Languages and linguistic Honours (2023)
- Bachelor of Journalism Honours (2104)
- Bachelor of communication Honours (2105)
- Have a GPA of 6 or above.
Nationality: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders or New Zealand Citizens are qualified to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have recently finished an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 2, 2017.