The brand-new “DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships” are now readily available available in the fields of Space, Aeronautics, Energy and TransportationResearch Non-German candidates are qualified to use for this fellowship.
The primary goal of this Ph D job is to press the limits on the automatic analysis of human beings and their habits in air-borne images and image series with unique computer system vision techniques.
TheGerman Aerospace Center (DLR) is the nationwide aeronautics and area research centre of the Federal Republic ofGermany Its comprehensive research and advancement work in aeronautics, area, energy, transportation, digitalisation and security is incorporated into nationwide and worldwide cooperative endeavors.
- ApplicationsDeadline: Open up until filled
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to doctoral and postdoctoral trainees along with senior researchers.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Space, Aeronautics, Energy and Transportation Research.
- ScholarshipAward: Fellowship Value
( plus allowance for products of 102 Euros)
e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, medical insurance, household allowances
- Nationality: Available to Non-German candidates.
- Number of Scholarships: One position is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is readily available to Non-German candidates.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
Candidates ought to have a Master’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Visual Computing or an associated discipline. A strong mathematical background and strong shows abilities, ideally in Python or C/C++, are needed. Previous experience in computer system vision, computer system graphics, or image processing is extremely preferable. The effective prospect need to be extremely inspired and need to have shown the capability to carry out independent work. They needs to likewise posess exceptional interaction abilities.
Experience with deep knowing structures, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Theano, Caffe, and so on is of benefit.
At the time of their application, candidates for a DLR-DAAD Fellowship need to
- Be able to show their exceptional research study or research accomplishments,
- Type A: have actually finished their research studies or research with a university degree,
- Type B: have actually finished their research studies with a doctorate/Ph D/Candidate(Russia),
- Type C: candidates need to be working in college or at a research institute; positions are open to outstandingly-qualified academics and researchers who ought to typically hold a doctorate/Ph D.,
- Have an exceptional understanding of English, please supply proof of this through the submission of suitable language certificates (e.g. TOEFL: 550/217); an understanding of German is helpful,
- Have finished their last degree in the last 6 years (Type A) or have actually finished their doctorate in the last 2 years (Type B) or evaluated separately inning accordance with requirements (Type C),
- Not be of German citizenship.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have an exceptional understanding of English, please supply proof of this through the submission of suitable language certificates (e.g. TOEFL: 550/217); an understanding of German is helpful.
How to Apply: Application
Theapplication treatment takes place online through the DAAD online website. You are likewise asked for to send out the “Application summary” (pdf file), which is created in the DAAD website after the online application treatment has actually been finished, by e-mail to dlr-daad-program-at-daad. de. Furthermore, your referees ought to send out the paper copies of the recommendation letters to the application address by post.