The University of Antwerp at Faculty of Science is inviting purposes for a full-time doctoral scholarship. Successful candidates will work on the doctoral thesis in the area of “Creating structural and physico-chemical control to enhance properties of hybrid periodic mesoporous metal phophonates”.
The University of Antwerp is a younger, dynamic and forward-thinking university. It integrates the property of its historic roots with its ambition to contribute positively to society. The University of Antwerp develops, gives entry to and disseminates scientific data via analysis, instructing and educational service to the neighborhood and accomplishes these duties in a spirit of educational freedom and accountability.
Course Level: Scholarship is out there to pursue Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the space of Material Science.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship provides:
- A doctoral scholarship for a interval of 1 12 months, renewable for thrice 1 12 months after a optimistic analysis, with a most of in whole four funded years of doctoral scholarship >;
- The begin date of the scholarship 01/10/2017;
- A gross month-to-month grant starting from € 2.280,27 – € 2.419,84;
- A dynamic and stimulating work surroundings.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: The following standards have to be met in order for candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
Profile and necessities
- Students maintain a grasp diploma in Chemistry, Material Chemistry, Bioengineering or associated fields with a powerful background in inorganic materials synthesis and evaluation.
- You can submit excellent educational outcomes.
- Students in the remaining 12 months of their diploma may apply.
- Your educational qualities adjust to the necessities stipulated in the university’s coverage.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, inventive and cooperative.
- The emphases in your instructing correspond to the academic imaginative and prescient of the university.
- You are a workforce participant, prepared to collaborate with different companions concerned in this venture.
- Experience in supplies synthesis and characterization is inspired.
Nationality: International college students are eligible to use for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students maintain a grasp diploma in Chemistry, Material Chemistry, Bioengineering or associated fields with a powerful background in inorganic materials synthesis and evaluation.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language shouldn’t be English are normally required to supply proof of proficiency in English at the increased stage required by the University.
How to Apply: Applying standards under:
- Applications could solely be submitted on-line and will embody a replica of your CV and a canopy letter, till the deadline 19/06/2017.
- A pre-selection can be made out of amongst the submitted purposes.
- After pre-selection, the high 6 candidates can be invited for an interview (in individual or through skype).
- More details about the utility type may be obtained fromvacatures-at-uantwerpen.be
- For questions on the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof.Vera Meynen, meynen-at-uantwerpen.be.
Application Deadline: Scholarship utility deadline is June 19, 2017.