United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is happy to supply internship at Nordic workplace in Denmark. Interns will need to have data of growth points and significantly, sexual and reproductive well being and rights (SRHR). International college students are eligible to use for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is obtainable in the fields of Political Science / International Relations / Development Studies / Public Health / Communication, or associated subject.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
Internship might be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Eligibility necessities:
- Student of Political Science / International Relations / Development Studies / Public Health / Communication, or associated subject;
- Knowledge of growth points and significantly, sexual and reproductive well being and rights (SRHR);
- Good laptop data (Microsoft Office software program bundle, content material administration of webpages and social media expertise);
- Experience with public data work, occasions, campaigns and outreach;
- Ability to work independently in addition to in groups;
- Fluency in a Nordic language and fluency in English, spoken in addition to written.
- Knowledge of different Nordic languages an asset.
Internship Open for International Students: International college students are eligible to use for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? The internship is unpaid.
Internship Description: United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is the world’s largest group supporting inhabitants and reproductive well being programmes in creating nations. The UNFPA Nordic Office serves to liaise with key exterior companions together with governments, parliaments, NGOs and media in the Nordic and Baltic nations lined by the workplace.
Number of awards supplied: Not Known
Internship Duration: Internship will run from 14 August 2017 to 31 January 2018.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Please ship your software with cowl letter and CV in one pdf-file by e mail to nordic.office-at-unfpa.org, no later than 1 May. Write “Application internship” in the topic line of the e-mail.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship software deadline is May 1, 2017.