-TheUniversity of Tartu mores than happy to reveal Dora Plus Grant for visiting doctoral students. Dora Plus sub-activity 2.2 is moneyed by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia.
UT is Estonia’s leading centre of research study and training. It protects the culture of the Estonian individuals and leads the nation’s track record in research study and arrangement of college. UT comes from the leading 1.2% of world’s finest universities.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a visiting grant readily available for doctoral students.
- StudySubject: Grants are readily available to study any of the courses used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Visiting doctoral students will be paid:
A visiting doctoral trainee regular monthly allowance (660 EUR because 1 January 2018);-LRB- ********).
2. Student movement travel allowance (a repaired system cost, based upon the address of the house university).
Example“How to calculate the amount of the grant?”
If a visiting doctoral trainee is remaining in Estonia throughout 20 January till 20 March 2018, the grant quantity will be following:
1) 20 Jan– 31 Jan (12 days)– (660/30) *12 days = 264 EUR
2) February (complete month)– 660 EUR
3) 1 March -20March (20 days)– (660/30) *20 days = 440 EUR
Total: 1364 EUR
- Nationality: This grant is readily available for worldwide students.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This grant is readily available for worldwide students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Who is a doctoral trainee at the foreign university;-LRB- *******).
- Who is not a citizen of the Republic of Estonia;-LRB- *******).
- Who has actually not been in Estonia for more than one year throughout the previous 3 years.
The manager of the recipient of scholarship in the University of Tartu should be a member of the mentor personnel, research study personnel or, in the field of arts, an innovative individual with previous experience in monitoring doctoral students.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Grant applications to support the research studies or research study of a foreign visiting doctoral trainee are sent in 2 parts.
The managerin the University of Tartu sends to the Dora Plus planner (KadriOrula, kadri.orula-at- ut.ee):
The candidate worldwide visiting doctoral trainee sends the following files digitally (athttps://incoming.ut.ee/courses/course/1915-visting-phd) and on paper, by the date defined by the university:
2. Academic CV;-LRB- ********).
3. Certificate from the university of the trainee’s nation of house that he or she is matriculated as a doctoral trainee for the research study movement duration;-LRB- ********).
4. Identification file (copy of ID card or passport).