TheUniversity of Southern Queensland is providing scholarships for international trainees to pursuing undergraduate & postgraduate degree program. Students in all locations of award programs, undergraduate and postgraduate are welcome to use.
Universityof Southern Queensland is a contemporary, encouraging and cosmopolitan university situated in the centre of one of Australia’s most dynamic cities, where we invite trainees from all nations and all backgrounds.
- ApplicationDeadline: November23, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue undergrad & postgraduate degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships will be granted to the study subject used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships will be granted with an optimum worth of AUD5000 each.
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 5 numbers of scholarships are offered.
- Nationality: Scholarships are offered for the international trainees.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are offered for the international trainees.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicant need to satisfy the following requirements:
1). be an international trainee.
2). not is a sponsored trainee.
3). be a beginning trainee.
4). be studying in Semester 3 2018 and Semester 1 2019.
5). be studying online.
6). be registered in a minimum of one study system for Semester 3 2018.
7). be studying an Award Program at USQ (not be studying cross institutional or not be studying Professional Development courses).
8). accomplish a minimum of a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 for Semester 3 2018.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply: To look for a scholarship, consist of a finished scholarship application form together with your complete application bundle throughout the application duration.