Imperial College Business School is inviting applications for Dorothy Griffiths MBA Scholarships in UK for the academic year 2017. These Scholarships can be found to the pupils of UK.
The purpose of Dorothy Griffiths Scholarships will be to supply monetary help the UK students.
Imperial College London is a public research university found in London, United Kingdom. The university’s emphasis is on emerging technology and its particular practical application.
Course Level: These scholarships are offered to pursue MBA programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are granted in the subject of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will likely be granted up to £10,000.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship could be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following standards should be fulfilled in order for applicants to meet the requirements for these scholarships:
- A strong academic foundation along with a history of professional accomplishment
- Your operation through the admissions procedure, where academic and professional value will soon be judged
- Your professional benchmarks
- Demonstrable drive for innovation, excellence and gender equality. This could be through various means, like initiatives inside a corporate organisation or your personal business venture, board membership, or community participation and voluntary work
Nationality: UK applicants can apply for these Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The entrance conditions for the Full-Time MBA plan are:
- 3 years’ related postgraduate work experience
- A great undergraduate degree or recognized professional qualification
- GMAT or GRE scores at mandatory amount
- English language test results (if appropriate)
English language Requirements: Most applicants satisfy the condition in among these manners:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimal lots of 6.5 in all components
- TOEFL iBT: A minimal score of 100 complete with minimal lots of 22 in all components
- Degree analyzed in and granted by a English-talking state.
How to Apply: Applicants can use via on-line style.
- Contact details of two referees
- Complete degree transcripts
- GMAT or GRE results
- Personal statement
- Career preparation essays
- English language test results (if relevant)
- Optional three minute video pitch
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is June 23, 2017.