The Jawaharlal Nehru University offers Research Associate Position to Indian applicants. The standing can be obtained to pursue research on the named “Interconnection between thermal acquired tolerance and systemic acquired resistance”.
The intention of the program will be to improve the percentage of Research at Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. It is among the best universities in the nation, ranking 2nd according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is well known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and implemented sciences.
Course Level: This Position can be obtained to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: This Position is given in the job titled ” Interconnection between thermal acquired toleration and systemic obtained resistance”.
Scholarship Award: The standing will cover:
- Salary:Rs 36,000.00 + HRA
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be considered in India
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to qualify for Position:
- Should have finished Ph.D. program I plant biology associated area. Candidates who’ve submitted the dissertation but waiting for viva voce exam also may apply.
- Experiences in ailment shield and thermal tolerance studies, technical expertise in vesicular trafficking, gene expression evaluation, chromatin immunoprecipitation, western blot, protein expression and purification is likely to be favored.
- Candidates will be shortlisted initially centered on work experience, and just the shortlisted candidates will likely be called for interview.
Nationality: Indian applicants can make an application for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must be PhD.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by post.
- Application along with CV should get to the undersigned latest by June 8, 2017.
- Applications in plain paper using a short CV might be transmitted to the next address or email to ashis_nandi-at- yahoo.com
Application Deadline: Application deadline is June 8, 2017.