TheE2S-UPPA consortium event UPPA-Inra-Inria is now accepting applications for 8 Ph D grants. Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use for this grant. Fellowships are opened to extremely certified graduates from any field of Energy and Environment, or from a carefully associated discipline.
E2S-UPPA looks for for impressive prospects with a clear enthusiasm for research study and who are thrilled by the chance to supply future services for energy and environment.
TheEnergy and Environment Solutions effort (E2S-UPPA) is a considerable, multi-year development strategy. Problem- oriented, interdisciplinary and transverse research study in Energy and Environment, is pursed while putting the focus on either market importance or high exposure in leading scholastic journals.
- ApplicationDeadline: March31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are readily available to pursuePh D. program.
- StudySubject: Grants are granted in the field of Ecology, environment, energy.
- ScholarshipAward: Number of Funding for Ph D Eight doctoral grants are provided over a 3 years duration [monthly gross salary before taxes = 1870 €, which include extra gratification for teaching duties – 32 hours per year].
- Nationality: All citizenships
- Number of Scholarships: Eight doctoral grants are provided over a 3 years duration
- Scholarship can be taken inFrance
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use for this grant.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
Fellowships are opened to extremely certified graduates from any field of Energy and Environment, or from a carefully associated discipline. We dream to bring in prospects who are obvious by their clinical quality to whom we will provide clinical difficulties that fulfill their expectations.
- Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Entrance requirements: prospects should hold a Master’s degree, or comparable degree, with impressive records.
- English language requirements: candidates whose mother tongue is not French or English are typically needed to supply evidence of efficiency of the needed language abilities.
- Required proficiencies: Applicants are anticipated to reveal impressive dedication linked to the research study concerns of the labs hosted by the consortium.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not French or English are typically needed to supply evidence of efficiency of the needed language abilities.
How to Apply: Requiredapplication files ( single pdf file)
- Cover letter- 1-3 pages where you present yourself and provide your credentials and accomplishments, and focus on future objectives and research study focus.
- Are there any particular jobs and research study problems you are mostly interested in (see list at the end of this call)- To be shown in the inspiration letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of certificates of any scholastic degrees and marks reports throughout their master research studies; for prospects with a Master’s degree in development throughout the 2017-2018 scholastic year, please sign up with marks and rankings representing the very first term of the M2.
- Copies of certificates of French and/or English languages abilities (for non-French or English speaking candidates)
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.