TheUniversity of the Arctic (UArctic) is welcoming applications for a postdoctoral fellowship in International Relations and PoliticalScience The program intends to hire young research study skills and the prospects will be picked based on quality.
TheArctic MSCA-IF program intends to hire and support exceptional junior researchers from outdoors Norway who prepare to send applications for independent research study fellowships through the movement program Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF) in order to pursue a scholastic research study profession.
TheUniversity of the Arctic (UArctic) is a cooperative network of universities, colleges, research study institutes and other companies interested in education and research study in and about the North.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 2, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered to pursue postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted within the field of International Relations and Political Science for a Marie Sklodowska Curie specific fellowship (MSCA-IF).
- ScholarshipAward: Successful postdoc prospects will be welcomed to Troms ø (travel and lodging expenditures covered) for a two-day MSCA-IF seminar on May 30-31,2018 At this occasion, the prospects will provide their previous research study accomplishments, talk about future strategies with their possible manager and discover the best ways to compose an effective MSCA-IFapplication Together with the manager, the picked prospects will begin establishing their MSCA-IF application to the MSCA-IF due date of September 12 th, 2018.
- Nationality: Researchers might be of any citizenship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Researchers might be of any citizenship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
The candidate needs to be an “ExperiencedResearcher”; he or she shall, by the time of the due date (September12 th 2018), be in ownership of a postgraduate degree or have at least 4 years of full-time comparable research study experience. The ER can be of any citizenship and will not have actually invested more than 12 months in Norway in the 3 years instantly prior to September 12 th, 2018.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The program intends to hire young research study skills and the prospects will be picked based on quality. For most (however not all) research study fields there will be a requirement of (at least) one released short article as the very first author in a peer-reviewed journal. The application needs to consist of a CV (consisting of publication list) and a research study summary file (approximately 2 pages), which explains briefly possible research study activities the candidate would wish to pursue at UiT. Applications are sent to Arctic MSCA-at- uit.no.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.