Scholarships are built to support postgraduate students of exceptional research guarantee undertaking a higher degree by research at ECU. Students of any nationality can apply for these scholarships.
Edith Cowan University is a Australian public university found in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the very first girl to be elected to a Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named following a girl
If English isn’t applicant’s first language they are going to have to fulfill the university’s English language conditions for postgraduate courses.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for higher degree by research at ECU.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to study all areas offered by the Edith Cowan University.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Scholarship Award: The scholarship contains a stipend of $28,000 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer. Other gains incorporate a dissertation allowance, relocation allowance (where relevant) and Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable). The duration of the scholarship will change with respect to the length of the class, up to two years to get a Master by research and up to 3 years to get a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
Scholarship could be required in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants should have fulfilled the minimal conditions below:
- Have been made an unconditional offer of area in a ECU higher degree by research lessons*
And at least among the subsequent:
- Completed a Australian first class Bachelor Honours Degree (H1)*.
- Completed a Master’s Degree using the equivalent of at least 6 months full time research as well as a minimum course weighted average of 70%*.
- A present research doctoral enrolment having a timely Confirmation of Candidature.
- Completed your first year of a ECU Integrated PhD (J42) having the absolute minimum course weighted average of 80%*.
- Produced at least among the research outputs below as the only or first author:
- refereed post in a scholarly journal
- refereed total written summit publication
- scholarly research novel or novel chapter
- commissioned or peer reviewed creative work, or refereed display of creative artefacts
- creative or design work which has received valued public/business reviews in state or national/international media;
- creative or design work that’s the receiver of a grant from authorised philanthropic trusts and/or state and federal arts funding body
Special exemption in the above mentioned prerequisites might be given by the Associate Dean (Research) of the related School where an acceptable case has been made by a possible manager.
Nationality: Students around the world can apply for all these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have got entry plus, usually at least among the following; must have finished a four year Australian First Class Bachelor Honours Degree2 , or be regarded by ECU as having an equal amount of achievement in accordance with one of these guidelines; or a finished Master degree together with the equivalent of at least 6 months full time research3 as well as a class weighted average of 70% or higher; or a present research Doctoral enrolment at ECU using a timely Confirmation of Candidature.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: An entire band score of 6.5, with no individual band less than 6
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 573, including Test of Written English of 5.0 or better
- TOEFL Ibt: Minimum score of 84, with no individual score less than 17
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): PTE Academic 64, with no score less than 58 for postgraduate conventional entry classes
University of Cambridge [Cambridge English: Advanced]-Pre-2015: A score between 58 to 66 with no less than ‘Borderline’ in any component of the evaluation. Post-2015: An complete score of 176, without any individual band less than 169
How to Apply: The way of implementing is on-line.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 26, 2017.